Knowing the booking process for a wedding photographer will ensure a much smoother and more enjoyable experience. I wanted to share with you all the process for what I offer. This way all couples who are looking to hire me are informed ahead of time. Making the booking process easier to follow.
Destinations with Dana
Hey, there! I am so excited you are here. Welcome. My name is Dana and I am a destination wedding photographer who serves amazing couples in California and Europe. Since 2018, I have photographed weddings in states like Hawaii, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and California. As well as in other countries based out of Europe.
I absolutely love what I do. Which is to photograph beautiful weddings, and provide a personable experience for all couples who inquire. No wedding is the same, but you deserve a wedding experience that is consistent and enjoyable. This is why I want to talk about the booking process
The Booking Process
With the experience I have as a wedding photographer, comes the opportunity to grow and become even better each year that passes. In 2022, I created a timeline to adjust my booking process as a wedding photographer and create an experience for my 2023 couples and beyond that is clear and still personable. It’s important for me that I stay consistent with my couples so they know what they are getting when they hire me as their photographer.
This is why I am creating this blog post! To educate the new incoming couples in hopes they feel like they can trust me when they hire me for their wedding. That they will know exactly what they are getting when they hire me!
The Booking Process
- If you are getting married in Europe, you can check out this page here. Now, if you are getting married in Monterey/ The Bay Area, this is where I want you to go! Once you check out my website and feel like I might be the right fit for your wedding, fill out the inquiry form and I will get back to you within hours!
- When I receive your inquiry, the booking process will begin and we will either set up a Zoom chat or communicate with each other and add your wedding planner to the conversation. This is our time to talk about your wedding, get to know each other, and put together a package that is best for your vision for your wedding. When the right package is decided on, you will receive an agreement. Once it’s signed, the fun begins!
- The next step in the booking process is that I will send you a link directing you to a very well-put-together website. It has important information of exactly what you can expect from here on out. Including how we keep in touch, when you’ll get your images, etc.
- Following this is a questionnaire for you and your spouse. To me, personal relationships matter. I want to know your vision as a couple, what you love to do for fun, and this is where I gather your address to send you your welcome gift!
- From here, I will be serving you in the best way I can! This includes checking in throughout the planning process and coming up with the final photo timeline and list. This is to ensure I capture every shot you want at the wedding.
Destination Wedding Photographer
The booking process that I offer is for both California wedding couples and destination wedding couples in Europe. The idea is to show you exactly what you will get when you hire me. Your investment is important to me, and so I want to provide you with the best experience I can. I cannot wait to offer this to all couples who inquire and whom I get to serve in the future!