Since it is the new year, it’s time for a new ‘Meet Dana Arnold’ introduction blog!
Destinations with Dana
Hey! Welcome to the blog and welcome to my website. My name is Dana Arnold and I am the owner of Destinations with Dana.
I am also the owner and photographer over at Dana Arnold Photography, where I have been a full-time wedding photographer since 2018 serving couples in the U.S. Specifically California couples.
Destinations with Dana is a new name and photography business that focuses on serving couples planning a destination wedding anywhere in Europe. With experience in photographing weddings in five countries, I would love to be considered for your wedding!
Meet Dana Arnold
Personally, I never thought I would become a wedding photographer. I attended college to get my Master’s Degree in Psychology and became a certified RBT. Life changes though, and after long work hours and missing life events, I quit and became a photographer.
In 2017, I started part-time photographing families and military events while also working part-time at LifeTouch. Serving clients and making them happy is what I really loved doing. Even working 6 days a week, I found purpose in what I was doing. So, in 2018, I became a full-time photographer. Realizing quickly, serving couples and photographing weddings is what I wanted to do full-time. Love is wonderful and capturing those precious moments on someone’s important day of their life is what made me smile.
I am now married to an incredible and supportive husband. We met back in 2011 and got married in 2015 after only being engaged for 2 1/2 months. Yes, we planned a whole wedding in 10 weeks. I could not have done this without his support and encouragement and love that I have him by my side cheering me on.
- My hometown is Dallastown, Pennsylvania. The town is so small, everyone knew everyone and your Friday’s were spent at the football game.
- Being close to the Amish Country, my life was growing up based on baked goods, markets, and local dishes like soutkrout, hog mog, and supporting your local amish communities. The food is truly like no other.
- Going to the gym is something I love doing. The feeling of working your body, movement, and beating a PR with weights brings a smile to my face.
- When I was in High School, I was an avid bowler. I won second place for state’s in 2010 and 2011 where I met several famous professional bowlers and won scholarships for school valuing over $3,000.
- I am not only a Navy Wife but a Military Brat as well. I have lived all over the country and have seen the world due to being affiliated with the military in this way. Most of my family members also served such as my uncles, cousins, grandparents and great grandparents.
Meet Dana Arnold
Thank you so much for supporting Destinations with Dana. I am so excited that you are here and hope to be considered for your experienced destination wedding photographer.